Human Resources and Benefits
The Human Resources Department provides personal, timely, and effective service to all employees. The Department keeps all employees abreast of information and opportunities necessary for them to make well-informed employment decisions.
The Human Resource Department believes that all of our employees must feel valued in order to accomplish the mission of the school district:
- To produce self-confident, and responsible citizens well versed in knowledge and skills who possess the ability to think critically and solve problems who have a positive attitude toward learning and well-prepared for continuing their education throughout their lives.
- To serve the needs of a diverse student population through varied educational programs focusing on individual excellence.
Human Resources is responsible for all employee services, including, but not limited to:
- Employee Recruitment and Onboarding
- New Teacher Induction Program
- Substitute Teachers
- Teacher Licensing
- Employee Relations
- National Board Certification process
- Online Job Applications
FSSD offers a generous benefits package that is competitive with the school districts in the state. This package includes major medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, vision insurance and disability income insurance. The employee may pay the premium to add family members to the major medical, dental and vision insurance. Part-time employees are not eligible for benefits.
- Employee Navigator: This is a link for employees to gain detailed information, including handbooks, provider information, phone numbers, claim forms, etc.
FSSD BENEFIT PACKAGE
Click the link above to read about the FSSD Benefit Package on our Career Opportunities page.
Leslie Duke, Supervisor
Katrina Wall, Benefits Coordinator
Robbie Lerche, Secretary
Shannon Gardner, Administrative Clerk
507 New Highway 96 West
Franklin, TN 37064