FSSD Together Frequently Asked Questions
- In-Person learning occurs when students choose to attend their zoned school each weekday and are assigned classroom and subject area teachers with face to face instruction. This decision must be made for the entirety of each semester.
- Remote learning happens when a student, class or school must transition to an off-campus environment, such as their home, while learning continues using primarily online resources until school reopens or the student has been cleared to return.
- What considerations are made if a student, classroom or school needs to "go remote"?
- What health protocols are being taken this school year?
- What happens if a student or staff member reports a positive COVID-19 diagnosis?
- What health screenings are in place for students, staff and visitors?
- What do the bus riders need to know?
- What will athletics and activities look like this year?
- What about MAC and school visitors?
- What adjustments are being made? How about lunch?
- What about masks for students and staff?
- How will you address the social and emotional needs of students?
- Why Does the FSSD Not Offer Virtual Learning in 2021-2022?