Johnson Elementary is a place of learning for all students. Children are loved and cared for by every person in the building. Johnson is not only a school, but a family
Home of the Johnson Tigers
Johnson Elementary was established in 1958 as an African American School and was named after Dr. Charles C. Johnson. The school has undergone several additions and a renovation in 2000. The administration, faculty, and staff at Johnson Elementary are committed to teaching in a safe and caring learning environment.