2013-2014 School Year
Monday, August 5th
"Meet & Greet"
Come meet your teachers and pick up your Class Schedule anytime between 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 7th
First Full Student Day
7:20 a.m.-2:20 p.m.
School Hours: 7:19 a.m.-2:19 p.m.
Freedom Intermediate School, believing in shared responsibility among home, school, and community, is committed to providing a safe, fair, and flexible environment where children will grow in intellectual curiosity and independent thinking. Freedom Intermediate School is a collaborative community fostering diverse and passionate learners. We believe:
Our vision is excellence in teaching and learning for all.
- all children can be successful learners.
- every community member shares in the responsibility of educating our children.
- a variety of instructional and assessment methods must be incorporated in order to address the different learning styles of our children.
- our goal is to help our children become productive citizens in the global workplace.
- the unique intellect of every individual should be challenged.
- parents must be engaged in the preparation and implementation of the education of their children.
- children engaged in challenging fine-arts curricula and dynamic physical education programs are more well-rounded.